‘All The Slander Is Too Much For Any One Person To Digest’ Lecrae Laments In Open Letter To Fans And Supporters - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


October 20, 2016

‘All The Slander Is Too Much For Any One Person To Digest’ Lecrae Laments In Open Letter To Fans And Supporters


Multiple Grammy/Dove awards winning gospel rapper and successful writer Lecrae tool to his instagram page earlier today to complain about his griefs and pains as he posts an open letter on his personal page.

In the open letter posted, he wrote:

I was once told you shouldn't waste time explaining yourself to people bent on misunderstanding you.  / So, I won't anymore. / I can't anymore. / I'm a mess. / I've been grieving the loss of black lives since 2014... / Without consultation. / Been fighting critics and scrutiny since 2012. / I can't even read comments on social media anymore. / All the slander is too much for any one person to digest. / They don't get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad