DOWNLOAD: Johnny Drille - My Beautiful Love | @JohnnyDrille - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


February 12, 2016

DOWNLOAD: Johnny Drille - My Beautiful Love | @JohnnyDrille


Ace Producer and sensational artiste, Johnny Drille is out with a brand new single titled ‘My Beautiful Love.’

Johny Drille shared the story behind the #MBL song which was inspired by his many years of watching his own parents show love to one another.

“Everyday, for years I watched a love story play out right in front of me, starring well, my amazing Dad and Mum. When I think about that perfect kind of story, I think them. I do hope I get one as intriguing and beautiful as theirs. I’m super excited about this and I can’t wait for you to hear it!!!!” - JOHNNY DRILLE


Stay Connected With Pricherman116 Blog 
BBM: 58DD5B5A
BBM Channel: C0012C29A
Tel: +2348107429333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad