My Typical Music (MTM) With Sam Adedayo - Tips To Be A Better Singer (Vol. 2) - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


January 25, 2016

My Typical Music (MTM) With Sam Adedayo - Tips To Be A Better Singer (Vol. 2)

Great people I welcome you on board...
The break (though regretted), but it was to attend to some exigencies.
How are we doing with our voices and music
generally?
We are still treating important factors to note for a better voicing, and I promised to be here with the third factor which I called "Tonal Accuracy"

TONAL ACCURACY...from the clip word you will notice "tone" and "accurate", it simply means that your voice needs to be accurately toned to make it pleasant to the hearing. I have noticed o'er time that my singing voice isn't my talking voice; definitely something has happened in the process of singing.

Tonal accuracy will give your voice a texture and colour that characterizes good singing voice, and that was why I talked about breath control earlier because without a good and systematic breath control, it might be difficult to texturize your voice.

Practically, after the breath exercise had being perfected, you raise your jaw and stretch your throat while you want to pick a song lyrics line, this way the voice you produce is different from what you'll hear in your normal head position. (Try it now as you read this).

Likewise, when you raise your chest cavity after inspiring/inhaling much air and you voiced out a lyrics portion, you will also noticed a change compare to your talking voice.

Also, the placement and/or movement of the mouth cavity (tongue and lips) also affect the texture of voicing. And lastly on tonal accuracy, your posture while singing tells a lot: Some of us have bad standing habit, resting on the legs or one of the legs, keeping the body system relaxed as if its all about the mouth. It is on the basis of the readiness of all other part of the body to support the process of good voicing that good result is achieved. Learn to keep your body alert and and exploit the intrinsic art and act of singing. Even you will enjoy your new way of singing after considering these factors.
The fourth factor is the "Sociophysical factor"

SOCIOPHYSICAL is just my own way of clipping sociological and physical factors that characterize better singing. Sociological wise, I am talking about exposure and and how your immediate society or community is part of your improvement as a better singer. I must submit that the passion you have to sing will/should be a pusher to make you sensitive to your environment. While consistently observing the practicable factors I discussed up here, you need synergy, I mean people to help you grow. I remember some years back, the musical concert I will not attend is the one organized maybe outside the country where I cannot afford the transport as a student. I make sure I update my self attending concerts and musical conferences for challenges and augment my mental music wise.

Likewise, every information that has to do with music on the media will never pass me by, I ask questions even from younger (but doing fine) persons in music until I discovered I sing better and lay my fingers on piano to write and compose my own songs. Buying CDs and tapes, and choosing your friends wisely.

The physical is all about fitness. Daily exercise has proven to enhance good voicing as it keeps your body fluid less viscous and let go (via sweat) unwanted materials in the body that could endanger body parts that are responsible for voicing.
I will continue from here on the next post as I appreciate your time out to read.

Questions are welcome.

Stay Connected With Pricherman116 Blog
Follow us on:
Twitter/Instagram: @pricherman116
Like our facebook page: facebook.com/pricherman116.
BBM: 58DD5B5A
BBM Channel: C0012C29A
Tel: +2348107429333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad