Music: Yenesini ThankGod - The Great I Am - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


June 25, 2018

Music: Yenesini ThankGod - The Great I Am


Bayelsa born singer, lyricist/recording craftsman and furthermore an evangelist of the word Yenesini ThankGod, is out with another tune titled "The Great I Am," his second single this year 2018 after the arrival of "I Come To You".

In his words “The Great I Am is a song of praise to God because there is none like Him in all the earth. Join me as we blessed and lift Him up in this song of praise, worship to the king of kings”.

The song was Produced by DMP Da Beat.


Social Media Connect:

Facebook: Yenesini ThankGod 
Twitter: @Yenefizzy
Instagram: @Yenefizy 
Facebook page: Yenefizy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad