Nonso Faith - "My Trust" [Video] | @IamNosoFaith - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


July 07, 2018

Nonso Faith - "My Trust" [Video] | @IamNosoFaith


Nonso Faith; a Nigerian up and doing gospel act makes another momentous and upwards float with the arrival of the visual for her premium single titled 'My Trust'.

The song which has an accolades of Psalm 125:1 portrays a storyline which has Nonso Faith recounting the unending interventions of God when she puts her trust on Him. 

Having done some awesome releases like'Victory', 'Show Me Your Ways', Nonso presents to you 'My Trust Da-Video' directed by 'Xtrovee'.

See video below:



LYRICS

Chorus:

I put my trust in you
I put my trust in you
You are the miracle working God… 
Jesus... 
I put my trust in you
Jehovah Nissi
I put my trust in you oh God 

Chorus:  I put my trust in you
Oh God (2x)
My high Tower 
Mountain melter

I put my trust in you oh God
Creator of the world 
My confidence is built in you

I put my trust in you oh God…. 
They that put their trust in God shall be as mountain Zion
Which cannot be removed

Elshaddai 
Elohim.. 
Adonai.. 

I put my trust in you.. 
Mighty God 
The Lily of the valley

I put my trust in you. 
As the mountain surround 
Jerusalem 
So the Lord surround us 

I put my trust in you
As the mountain surround Jerusalem so the Lord surround us

I put my trust in you oh God… 
Elohim
Jehovah jireh

I put my trust in you oh God
You are the creator of all
The Creator of Israel

I put my trust in you oh God…
(Repeat Chorus)

Connect On Social Media:

Twitter: @IamNonsoFaith
Instagram: @Nonso_Faith
Facebook: Nonso Faith 
YouTube: Nonso Faith
Management: +2348135344573

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad