DJ Jams Sinach's "I Know Who I Am" in Club. The People Went Wild! [Viral Video] - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


July 16, 2018

DJ Jams Sinach's "I Know Who I Am" in Club. The People Went Wild! [Viral Video]

Image credit: The New Times | Rwanda

In a particular club in Kigali, Rwanda last night, the DJ played a popular Christian song "I Know Who I Am" by Sinach and the people grooved massively to the tune.

Yes Christian songs used to be for the church alone but now?

Fola Folayan who is presently in Kigali for an arts festival shared the viral video on her instagram page which she recorded live at a club with this caption;

"Live at the Club PEOPLE in Kigali and DJ jams @therealsinach! Who says we can't groove to church music in the club?"

See video below:


What's your take on this? Make sure you drop a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad