Audio & Video: Atoaiyero (You Do Me Well) by Elgibbor [@ElgibborNiyi] - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


April 18, 2018

Audio & Video: Atoaiyero (You Do Me Well) by Elgibbor [@ElgibborNiyi]


It's another experience from El-gibbor, with this new single 'Atoaiyero' meaning "He that can melt and remould the earth".

Omoniyi Joseph Akomolafe is a prolific song writer, a video director, a confrence speaker and a sucker for excellence.

He said "I have seen God remode my life, taken me from grass to grace, covering my shame, making me a voice in my generation. It's only the Atoaiyero that can do this. I believe that has many that need miracles and a turn around in their lives, anytime you sing and worship with this song, God will step in"

This is another single coming from the new album that will be dropping in the fall of this physical year from Omoniyi "El-gibbor" Akomolafe.

This song version was co-written by Pv and El-gibbor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad