Download: Lily - Just A Word [@Lilykanmusic] - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


December 05, 2017

Download: Lily - Just A Word [@Lilykanmusic]



Gospel singer and songwriter, Lily is out with her brand new single  titled “Just A Word”

Just A Word was inspired by the Holy Ghost, God gave lily this song in a time of her life when she needed a positive transformation to change everything around her. And she knew that she needed “just a word” from him to cause that change she  desires and it also dawned on her  that if God could change her then she  can make her  world a better place by imparting lives positively.

LYRICS - JUST A WORD

Solo : A word from you, I'm changed

A touch from you I'm whole

I'm changed, changed, changed I'm  changed I'm changed for Christ, I'm born to change my world,

I'm whole, whole whole I'm whole I'm whole and strong, I'm strong to spread the word.

Bridge: I'm changed, changed for Christ, I make things work.......

I'm changed, changed for Christ I am called

Connect: 

Twitter: @Lilykanmusic
Instagram: @Lilykanmusic
Facebook: Lilian Kanu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad