Download: By My Side - Daniel Ojo | @Talk2Danne - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


December 27, 2017

Download: By My Side - Daniel Ojo | @Talk2Danne


Daniel Ojo is a gospel artist, song writer, composer and music producer based in Ottawa, Canada, with just one aim of spreading the love of God through music.

"By My Side" is a very popular song, not composed by Daniel Ojo, but has been a summary of Gods grace, goodness and mercies towards him. "God has always been by my side - Daniel Ojo"

I pray as you listen and out on your dancing shoes too, you will be blessed and the encouraged to keep going in life.


Get audio via:



Follow Daniel Ojo:

Twitter: @Talk2Danne
Instagram: @Talk2Danne
Facebook: Daniel Ojo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad