Anthony Brown & group therAPy – Trust In You (+ LYRICS & VIDEO) - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


October 03, 2017

Anthony Brown & group therAPy – Trust In You (+ LYRICS & VIDEO)


Click2Download "Trust In You" on iTunes

From the "A Long Way From Sunday Album", "Trust In You" is a song of surrender to God. Why worry about things we can't control when we can just trust in God and watch him make all things work together for our good?

After spending about two fruitful years in the background, Brown and group therAPy came back with this new one which has been on Billboard for 25 weeks and is at #3 this week. They're back for good!

Watch the breathtaking video below:


"Trust In You" Lyrics

You did not create me to worry
You did not create me to fear
But You created me to worship daily
So I'ma leave it all right here

My hands are raised because I surrender
Your will is what's best for me
I worship You because You're Jehovah Jireh
I bow before the King of Kings

No more crying no more complaining
I believe Your word is true
Lord You promised never to leave me lonely
So this is what I'm going to do

I will trust in You Lord
I will trust in You Lord
I will put my trust in You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad