OluwaShalom - "Oba Ara" (God Of Wonders) Feat. Gbenga Akinfenwa - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


August 15, 2017

OluwaShalom - "Oba Ara" (God Of Wonders) Feat. Gbenga Akinfenwa


House One Music signee, OluwaShalom who made waves with her single 'Eledumare' and many other songs of hers is back again and this time with a powerful worship delicacy served in English & Yoruba languages to the incomparable One who dwells in glory. The song feature vocal powerhouse, Gbenga Akinfenwa and is skillfully produced by Phatstringz. 

According to OluwaShalom; 

"Hey fam, So this is one of the very simple songs I would just sing in my room, in my personal fellowship time and that's it. Truth is I have fought the release of this song the hardest I can, but I guess THE ONE who gives the songs has plans for His songs. So here am I, putting my own desires aside and humbly surrendering to Oba Ara, trusting Him to do what He will with this song. This is OBA ARA people, Enjoy the wonders that only the King of Wonders can do."

Download and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad