Jimi Tewe's "FREE" Conference Storms Ibadan This July! Learn More And Register Now! - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


July 12, 2017

Jimi Tewe's "FREE" Conference Storms Ibadan This July! Learn More And Register Now!


With the major shakeup going on in the economy and even the irrational and not too favorable decisions taken by the management of certain organizations, what your career experience turns out to be is largely influenced by your response to your realities.

This is one career event that you do not want to miss especially if you desire to experience a radical transformation in your career in 2017.

This one day event is set to move you from Enduring your work to Enjoying it. If you also desire to start your own enterprise this year, even while you are working, our lineup of speakers and panelists will leave you with confidence and wisdom on how to navigate and negotiate your progress.


"I am living #FREE . I love the work I do and do the work I love. This was not always my story. I became a Senior Manager in the banking sector at the age of 30. In 2009 I was earning almost N1Million monthly. I had a house I had bought and had 22 direct staff who reported to me. But I was not #FREE

First, I had to move #FRomEnduringtoEnjoying then from #FRomEmployeetoEmployer

Today I am #FREE. It is possible to love the work you do and get paid well for it"... Jimi Tewe

The question is HOW?

Come find out at the #FREEConference!



DATE: Sat, July 22, 2017

TIME: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM WAT

VENUE: Mauve 21 event centre, MKO Abiola Way (Ring Road) Ibadan, Oyo State.

Speakers: Tunji Babajide, Yomi Awobokun, Steve Harris, Oyenike Adeleke, Tiwa Adegbenro, Atinuke Smith, Seun Bamiro.

Be there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad