Hip Hop Star, Snoop Dogg Amazes The World With Announcement Of A New Gospel Album - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


May 23, 2017

Hip Hop Star, Snoop Dogg Amazes The World With Announcement Of A New Gospel Album


Long Beach, California born American rapper and actor, Cordozar Calvin Broadus, Jr., known professionally as Snoop Dogg, has left everyone astonished after making an announcement that he is taking a new course to work on a gospel album.

The Hip Hop star, while Speaking on Dr. Dre’s “The Pharmacy” program on Beats 1; revealed the following:

“I’m working on a gospel album. It’s always been on my heart. I just never got around to it because I always be doing gangsta business or doing this or doing that. I just felt like it’s been on my heart too long. I need to do it now.”

“Me, Faith Evans, we talked about it heavily,” he added. “She feel like she wanna get down with me. All of the people that I know, from Charlie Wilson to Jeffrey Osborne, whoever I want to get down with. I’m gonna make it all the way right. It’s gonna feel good.”

This new album will be his 17th at 45 years of age.

Watch the interview below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad