Anthony Brown Unveils Album Cover For Album 'A Long Way From Sunday' - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


May 25, 2017

Anthony Brown Unveils Album Cover For Album 'A Long Way From Sunday'


Following the success of 2015′s “Everyday Jesus,” Anthony Brown and group therAPy have revealed cover art and are creating an unending buzz for the forthcoming 'A Long Way From Sunday' album.

The album which is Brown's third is scheduled for release by Summer 2017, preceded by the project’s lead single “Trust In You,” which is currently making waves and topping radio charts.

Listen to "Trust In You" below:


“These are my thoughts … my fears … my declarations and … my Confessions. This is how I get through when I feel … A LONG WAY FROM SUNDAY.” - Brown said.

The project is said to feature guest appearances from the likes of Le’Andria Johnson and Jonathan McReynolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad