I LOVE YOU (Freestyle) - TDZEAL @iamTdzeal - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


February 15, 2017

I LOVE YOU (Freestyle) - TDZEAL @iamTdzeal


Gospel Minister "TDZeal" comes with a Freestyle for all who have supported and brought him this far.

“Love is a beautiful thing. Whether amongst friends, parents and children or lovers. What better way to express it than through a song everyone can relate with? This is a beautiful remix of the popular  "Barney and Friends" I love you and it is my way of saying I love and appreciate all the support I have gotten so far. I hope you love it, download it, sing along and share with the ones you love.” - TDZeal

DOWNLOAD

Gos bless you!

Connect:

Instagram - @iamtdzeal

Twitter- @iamtdzeal

Facebook- TDZeal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad