OBED THOMPSON - MY REASON | @obedmegamusic - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


November 19, 2016

OBED THOMPSON - MY REASON | @obedmegamusic


Obed Thompson is a gospel singer from Eastern Nigeria who's presently working with Global Gospel Entertainment. He sings by the inspiration of the Most High God. His uniqueness comes from Jesus who is his deepest obsession.

After blessing souls with songs like Jesus My Lord, Hallelujah, Let Your Glory fall, Chikadibia and lots more, he's now out with another hit soul single "MY REASON" which is one of his inspirations conceived on 14th August 2016 during his meditation session on a Sunday morning.

MY REASON talks about the many goodness and mercies of God towards man, God's blessings, open doors, healing, protection, etc. He didn't look at the things he asked God, but He looked at the things he didn't ask from God that He did. So he came to realize that the very life he has, is a very big REASON to praise God. #WESINGJESUS

DOWNLOAD

MY REASON LYRICS

The answers to my prayer is here, I've a reason to smile again
The answers to my cry O is here again, I've a reason to sing your praise.
Many passed away, when they wanna live again, but you gave me the grace to live
I'll live my life for you, and I will sing my song to you to you alone, for you're the reason I live today singing

Chorus
O O O O O,
I've a reason to smile again,
O O O O O,
I've a reason to sing again
2X

Interlude

In my darkest hour, I made a simple prayer, If you will show me the light, I will live for you
You came into life, when I could not see, Lord I will live all my life for you

Chorus Cont. With adlip

O O O O O......
No man else could do what you've done for me
This very life you gave to me, is a very big reason to sing for all you've done for me o o o
No one can do what you've done for me, no man can love the way you love me God
No No No No oooo....

O O O O......
I have a reason, O a reason to smile, to smile for you and to sing for you and you alone.

Connect with Obed Thompson

Whatsapp +2348036395588

Twitter @obedmegamusic

Instagram @obedmega

Facebook Obed Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad