God Is Doing Amazing Things With The Sounds From Africa - Nathaniel Bassey | @nathanielblow - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


November 01, 2016

God Is Doing Amazing Things With The Sounds From Africa - Nathaniel Bassey | @nathanielblow


God is doing amaaaaazing things with the sounds from Africa, especially Nigeria. I remember saying this years back, knowing it was surely going to come to pass. As I travel the world, I find that the moment songs from Nigeria are sung, some kind of power hits the place. And I believe this is only preceding what God is set to do with and through us.

Now what is a breakthrough? According to the Webster dictionary, it is: An offensive thrust that penetrates and carries beyond a defensive line in warfare.

I know that many times when we hear this talked about in church, what comes to mind is to HITTING IT BIG, I.e, financial breakthrough. But you see, sometimes as believers we encounter a siege, an assault from the kingdom of hell. You just sense this demonic resistance against you. Sometimes, quite overwhelming. You just know you are under attack.

You try to pray and you just can't. You quote scriptures, and they tend to bounce back at you. You feel the heavens closed over you. And you try to check and examine yourself, and can't really seem to find any thing you may have done wrong.  I know this because I have experienced this. And also had to help bring deliverance to people in such a place.

You know what you need at this point? THE BREAKER-ANOINTING. Something similar to a plane forcing itself through a dark and stormy cloud, forcing through to a higher altitude. "“The one who breaks open will come up before them; They will break out, Pass through the gate, And go out by it; Their king will pass before them, With the LORD at their head.””Micah‬ ‭2:13‬ ‭NKJV‬‬" A Holy Ghost-filled, heartfelt and passionate high praise releases this anointing. And when you find the right weapons (Anointed Songs), and stay in the place of praise, suddenly that breakthrough comes.
So let me suggest a short compilation for you to engage in what I call A 7-day breakthrough therapy. For me, when I find such weapons, or led by the spirit to use a particular song or songs for such, I just stay there.

Press play, listen, praise and worship for as long as possible, and then suddenly a Rhema word comes, and by the time I declare that word, every obstacle is crushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad