Yung.G Son - Break Outta Of Prison | @Gospeltrends - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


October 01, 2016

Yung.G Son - Break Outta Of Prison | @Gospeltrends


Yung.G son is a sensational Gospel maestro who hails from Osun State. He started singing at a very tender age in his church choir. He went into ministry fully after God visited him in a dream and since then, he is determined to affect lives positively.

Here is a new tune "Break Outta of Prison" Off his Ep which will be dropping soon. "Break Outta Of Prison" symbolizes God's power to break us out of the power of sins, like fornication, stealing and any addicts.

Romans 7:15 for things I want to do I hardly do them, but things I Don't want to do I find myself doing... Download and remain blessed.


Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad