July 15, 2016
Odhyms - Supernatural (Lyrics) | @Odhyms
All (Melody)
Oh oh oh, oh oh
Oh oh oh, oh oh
(Harmony)
Oh oh oh, oh oh
Oh oh oh, oh oh
Lead vocal
Supernatural is the place where I live in
I know I cannot fail /2x
Where He leads me by still waters
He restoreth my soul
Though I walk through anything
In the supernatural, I know I cannot fail /2x
DOWNLOAD MP3
All (Melody)
Supernatural is the place where you live in
Just know you cannot fail /2x
Supernatural is the place where we live in
We know we cannot fail /2x
(Harmony)
Where He leads us by still waters
He restoreth our soul
Though we walk through anything
In the supernatural, we know we cannot fail /2x
Vamp (Harmony)
Living in the supernatural /2x
Walking in the supernatural /2x
The overflow, supernatural /4x
(Melody)
Oh oh oh, oh oh
Oh oh oh, oh oh /2x
/Lead vocal ad-libs and makes declarations till fade/

No comments:
Post a Comment