Secular Artiste LYNXX Turns To God, Releases New Single - SERVE YOU - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


May 28, 2016

Secular Artiste LYNXX Turns To God, Releases New Single - SERVE YOU



After a long hiatus, circular recording artiste, Lynxx stuns the world with a 'new man' comeback. The Nigerian hipstar confirms his faith via this new track. 

He revealed that he met God in 2015 and since then he's been changed. He highlighted his former ways of life, says that his soul used to be dark and that he has now found the light.

"How many times me I pay tithe? When church no dey even see my break light. I been dey sin but mehn I'm trynna do right, my soul dey dark like nepa when dey take light" - Lynxx 

The track is titled SERVE YOU and it was produced by SPAX CLASSIC.

Discover for yourself... Download snd remember to share. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad