MUSIC: Rosemary - YOU (Prod. By Rotimi Keys) | @Tonyroz - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


April 19, 2016

MUSIC: Rosemary - YOU (Prod. By Rotimi Keys) | @Tonyroz

“YOU
Phil 3:10 - That I may know HIM (YOU)...
My everyday heart cry and personal worship expression to God as I run this race and by HIS grace will finish strong. Dedicated to the most important person in my life, I am still learning to know, Love and obey  Him everyday (I am nothing without Him), my friend, my teacher, my Inspiration, my helper, my everything and comforter, I love to call Him "my Love" and that is the person of the HOLY SPIRIT, thank YOU for always being there for me when I call, I LOVE YOU. Also dedicated to everyone out there like me that has been running away from doing that which He has called you to do, quit the games and just surrender yourself to Him and also to those that are hungry for more of HIM. There is a great move of the HOLY SPIRIT now, I know it in my spirit and only the hungry and those that key in will receive. He needs our attention, please allow HIM.” - Rosemary 

#ILivetoWorship



ABOUT ARTISTE

Rosemary is a dynamic music minister with a captivating voice that carries power to soothe and encourage the heart of people everywhere. She exercises her gifts as a vocalist, songwriter, worship leader, wife and mother. Happily married to Tony Ayoko with two lovely boys Daniel and David, Rosemary pursues the Lord with raw passion, faith and confidence in His presence.

Stay Connected With Pricherman116 Blog
BBM: 58DD5B5A
Tel: +2348107429333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad