Debut Album Will Be Out Before The Middle Of This Year LC BEATz [@Lc_beatz] Reveals This And More In Exclusive Interview With Pricherman116 Blog - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


March 24, 2016

Debut Album Will Be Out Before The Middle Of This Year LC BEATz [@Lc_beatz] Reveals This And More In Exclusive Interview With Pricherman116 Blog

Good day and welcome to ‘Mit Me’, Pricherman116 Blog's Exclusive Interview session. Can we meet you?

My name is Ajala Oluwaseyi aka LCBEATz . I do music for a living. I am from OYO State,  Ibadan precisely.  And I am a Civil Engineering graduate of Osun state University (now BOLA IGE UNIVERSITY lol).

Before we go further, I think there's been a lot of reactions about the change in the name of UNIOSUN... What's your say as an alumni. Are you in support of the new name?

Lol... Not just in support of the name change...

But it's going to change anyways? Lol. Let's get back to LCBEATz. Welcome on board once again engineer. Can you take us on a ride through your childhood and educational background. Like a little deeper.


Thank you...  I spent 11years in MAYFLOWER SCHOOL compound...  I did my primary and secondary schooling there.

Growing up was really cool for me,  if not the coolest *wink. 

It was in a world called Mayflower. .A public mixed school loaded with all sorts of being just the world we are now. A place filled with very kids,  very poor kids, average,  rich kids from a poor background, poor kid from a rich background, white kids,  black kids and all sort of kids  with you in their midst. A place of almost 5000students per session living in the hostel ..Aside the very good academic life I experienced It was also like being exposed to the real life at tender age. .. Well others may say their growing up was pretty rough (life in the street) or very tush (rich kids things) Mayflower was just the combination of both. Best Education, Good morals,  culture, being self reliant but NO religion. Those were the standard we had to go by to keep fit. Well plus some other things you need to know how to do to also keep fit.


I was born into a C. A. C family,  praying and fasting,  and talking to God alone wasn't much of a problem then though. Thanks to my Parents.

Why did you study civil engineering?

Why civil engineering..?
I love mathematics,  I love drawing, I love field works but I don't like anything on electricity. I thought about the discipline  that could make all these happen for me..  Guess civil engineering was just the best option for me..


After graduating from the university and serving, did you take your CV to companies in search of a job?

Well yeah...  I am still practising alongside.

Great. How did music start for you?


Back in the days in children church, music was almost by force. When the teachers then call for children  choir rehearsals,  all children must be there. Every male kid wanted to play the drums (bembe), conga (agbamole) and the bell. You dare not touch the church organ. Choir rehearsal time I did enjoy more than other children activities. 

I never liked rap music then because we were told Rap was pure  incantation. But you know, growing up in that world I mentioned earlier changed a lot of things.

I got exposed to music technology in my diploma days in UNAAB (now FUNAAB). I have been interested in music production since then. 
Rap,  singing and song writing just came alongside..


For how long have you been doing rap music?

8years ago or less...

You're into music production too?

That's what I do mostly... As the name LC BEATZ implies.

How do you manage both production and being a recording artiste?

It's easy na...  I spend most of my time in the studio.

What has been your greatest challenge doing Gospel music?

Fuel scarcity.... Church sometimes...  But the greatest is fuel scarcity. Lol.

What was your experience the first time you ministered as a rapper?

Chai...  It was quite an experience though. But thank God I had just 6people in the church then. At some point while ministering I saw them laughing, we'll I don't know what caused that...  But thank God all the same.

You've recorded a lot of singles and you've been featured on a lot too. Each time, your delivery and style is topnotch. Where does your inspiration come from?

Inspiration is basically from God... God uses things  around,  lifestyle,  new things learnt from church/friends/people around..  He can use anything sef* smile#

A lot of Christians still don't accept rap music in the church. Some still believe it's evil (lol). What's your say on that?


That's why I mentioned church being part of the challenges we rap artist face. My say is - that's the kind of music the youths of this present time listen to. Well if not strictly rap music,  urban music generally is what they accept. My question to this set of Christians is, what kind of songs do their children listen to via their devices? They will keep downloading new urban songs from the cloud, why not let's bombard the kind of songs they will love to hear with messages that will maintain them in faith and also bring the faithless into faith.

How many albums / songs do you have to your credit so far?

Well, plenty songs..  But no album yet...  Debut album will be ready before the middle of the year.. Watch out.

Wow... We're waiting already (smiles). What's your advice to upcoming Gospel rap artistes who are probably finding it hard to go after What their purpose is cos of acceptance?

Rap music exists for a reason...  GOD created it. Everything God created is to be a plus to his Kingdom and Glory to him... If u are for rap and also for God,  u are made to fulfil certain purpose via that music. Seek Him, Find it and follow up. Your feet are beautiful upon the mountains  already. Grace up.

Who are your role models?

Jesu Kristi..ni sir.

If you could feature a foreign artiste on your next album, who would it be?

Mali Music.

What should we expect on your forthcoming album?


Expect the unexpected...

Are you married, single or in a relationship?

No not married.

What's your favorite worship song?

My favourite worship song for now is Life by Okey Sokay.

What's your favorite delicacy?

Iyan and egusi soup.

What is that one thing that you can do from now till eternity (lol) without getting tired? (Something you love doing).

Making music.

How can you be reached by fans and friends?

Twitter.. @lc_beatz 
Instagram...  @lcbeatz_ 
Facebook/page LC bEATz


A word for your lovers around the world?

Thank you all for supporting LC Beatz..  GOD bless you.

Thank you very much for your time here on ‘Mit Me’ we appreciate you and hope to see more of you in future. Keep the fire burning.


Thank you our beloved readers for always keeping up with us. We celebrate and appreciate you. Kindly drop your comments and suggestions on whom you want interviewed next in MIT ME.

Stay Connected With Pricherman116 Blog
BBM: 58DD5B5A
Tel: +2348107429333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad