DOWNLOAD: Seyi Alesh - You Are The Reason | @SeyiAlesh - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


December 28, 2015

DOWNLOAD: Seyi Alesh - You Are The Reason | @SeyiAlesh


Anointed and talented gospel music minister/instrumentalist, Seyi Alesh has released a new song to celebrate his birthday and give thanks to God who has spared his life to see another year. This track is titled 'You Are The Reason(Prod. By SEGIGO). The song was originally done by CHRIS SHALOM but Seyi Alesh gives it a new feel with  great instrumentation. It ushers you straight to where God is. 

In his speech, Seyi said:

“In celebration of my birthday today, I Seyi Alesh dedicate my performance of this song to the almighty King of kings and Lord of lords, Jesus Christ my Savior and reason for living thus far.
Dear God, you are the reason I exist and it is in You that I live, move and have my being. I give you all the yesteryears I have been privileged to
live, this very day on which I share this song with everyone, and the many more decades you will grant me the joy of serving and proclaiming your name. In Jesus name, I pray that everyone who listens will be blessed by this rendition of ‘YOU ARE THE REASON’ to give the Lord more praise and glory. Download it freely, share it, and
celebrate my day with me.”


Stay Connected With Pricherman116 Blog
Follow us on:
Twitter/Instagram: @pricherman116
Like our facebook page: facebook.com/pricherman116.
BBM: 58DD5B5A
BBM Channel: C0012C29A
Tel: +2348107429333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad