MIT ME: Exclusive Interview With Ace Worship Leader, Babatunmise | @musicmeandhim | - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


October 14, 2015

MIT ME: Exclusive Interview With Ace Worship Leader, Babatunmise | @musicmeandhim |


Pricherman116 Blog had the honour of meeting one of Nigeria's biggest gospel music acts at the moment,  Babatunmise. The interview revealed the backgrounds of the ace worship leader, current life and his plans for the nearest future.

The interview was anchored by Boluwaji of Pricherman116 Blog. See all that was revealed.

Boluwaji: Good day sir. I'm Boluwaji of Pricherman116 Blog. It's an honour having you here. May I get to know your full name sir?

Babatunmise: Agboola Babatunmise Oluwatomisin.




Boluwaji: Wow. That sounds cool. What do you do?

Babatunmise: I am a gospel artist.

Boluwaji: Good sir. Sorry I skipped this one. Babatunmise is from where?

Babatunmise: IBADAN




Boluwaji: How was growing up for you?

Babatunmise: Okay. Growing up for me was fun. I tried out so many things before I finally settled for music actually. I've always had this passion for 'entertainment' or 'arts' so to speak. I started with dance and later tried drama but there was no fulfilment in all those things until it was real, very real that God was calling me into ministry to do music and ever since I started to do music it's been like 'YES' this is it. You know, that fulfilment at the end of every ministration, that fulfilment I just can't explain it. It's just been God all the way and I bless the name of the Lord for it.

Boluwaji: What's your educational background? Were you in the science or arts class cos obviously, arts is in you... 

Babatunmise: It would shock you to know it's been sciences all the way. Growing up, I used to be a victim of 'if you don't do sciences, you're not brilliant' so I did sciences, basically to prove a lot of people wrong. I attended Divine Nursery and Primary School to start with, then Ibadan Grammar School (Junior Secondary) before finally going to Oladipo Alayande School of Sciences to prove that I was brilliant 'lol'. After secondary education, went to Lead City University and I was studying English until I had to change my institution because of my career. I'm now studying Computer Sciences at the National Open University of Nigeria.



Boluwaji: Choosing Gospel Music as a career is somehow tasking and at times We find it difficult But you seem to love what you do. What does Gospel Music mean to you?

Babatunmise: Gospel as all know, means the good news of Christ. Music on the other hand is an expression of feelings and emotions in songs. Gospel music is GOOD NEWS MUSIC to me. It's all about Christ and I'm happy that I'm a part of this.

Boluwaji: Do you have any mentor in the Gospel Music Industry? 


Babatunmise: A lot of people, even you already have the answer that question. I call him Daddy Mike Abdul. I love him so much not just because he's a gospel artist, he's a father, a friend and boss. He's always there to answer many questions for me. I just love him and I celebrate the grace of God upon his life.





Boluwaji: Your debut track, 'Awimayehun' was a huge success. Do you have any projects, new songs you're working on at present? 


Babatunmise: We've been working on a lot of projects, the Praise Tour (30 Sundays, 30 churches) is still on and so many other works in progress. I recently released a new single which is titled 'YES', I featured Monique on it, it was written by my daddy Mike Abdul and Produced by Puffy Tee.



DOWNLOAD BABATUNMISE - YES FT. MONIQUE

We're going to be a having another edition of PRAISE TOUR WITH BABATUNMISE starting in January 2016. This time, it's tagged 'THE CAMPUS SERIES'. We're going to announce the kick of date, first campus we're storming and the list of guest ministers soon. Just stay glued to Pricherman116 Blog.



Boluwaji: Have you got anything to say to your fans in Naija and all over?

Babatunmise: I would like to say a very big thank you to everyone supporting Babatunmise and the propagation of the Gospel through music. I appreciate and love you all. May God bless and reward you bountifully. Thank You for helping me stay strong. Thank You Boluwaji for having me around. You're indeed God sent. God bless you.

Join in repping the hashtags...

#ILoveToPraise
#YesByBabatunmise
#PraiseTourWithBabatunmise
#TheCampusSeries.



Connect: 
Twitter: @musicmeandhim 
Instagram: @iambabatunmise

Stay tuned for more exclusive interviews with your favorite artists.

Stay Connected With Pricherman116 Blog
Follow us on:
Twitter/Instagram: @pricherman116.
Like our facebook page: facebook.com/pricherman116.
BBM: 58DD5B5A
BBM Channel: C0012C29A
Tel: +2348107429333



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad