Mit Me - Pricherman116.com | Nigerian / Foreign Gospel Songs | Christian Hip Hop | News | Interviews | Events

Search For Gospel Music | Lyrics | Events | News...

HOT POSTS

Post Top Ad


September 11, 2015

Mit Me

Mit Mic L

Me: Good morning sir, I'm Boluwaji of pricherman116.blogspot.com May I know you sir?

Mic L: Good morning... I'm Akinfe Michael .O. With stage name Mic.L . I'm a gospel minister (artiste)

Me: Mic.L I can tell That's from your real name.

Mic L: Yes you're write... Just a new spelling style...

Me: Good. Where are you from I mean your home town?

Mic L: I am from Ondo state .. From ondo town . Ondo west to be precised

Me: Good. When did you kick off your Music career

Mic L: Hmmm.... That's a long time ago..well lets say I started music release 2015.. But I've been a minister for over 10years now. I've been opportuned to  feature on different music by different artiste. With all sincerity I had been a singer from my childhood days. Daddy was a music lover so I probably fell for music and grew under such melodic environment.. I was once a contemporary artiste. But as soon as I gave my life to Christ all my songs changed

Me: Wow. Tell us about how you got saved and how it feels doing Jesus Music these days

Mic L: I tell you no body preached to me before I gave my life to Christ... Now this is it..  I grew up from a Christian family.. Mum was a true believer and you know what she'll do as one to her children raising them up in the lord. You know we all had this God thing from mum going through our minds. But at some points I felt the urge to know more about Christ via reading books... Spiritual books. Lots of them got my mind renewed and I eventually release myself to be used by HIM (JESUS). it was a wonderful experience. Going on my kneels and confessing my sins and accepting Christ into my life all by myself. Though series of alter call had been made prior to this time.. But you know they are sometimes preacher's act!! . So I can say the seed that mum planted grew up and drove me into reading books and visiting lots of spiritual websites.. I can't forget about one I them www.spiritlessons.com

Now doing music is just one thing I had always wanted to do.. The talent should be used you know.. I don't wanna be like the foolish servant God gave talents to trade with and berried his!. I wont lie to you though,it hasn't been easy.. Lots of challenges, so many price to pay. You know as a gospel artiste in Nigeria the industry isn't so palatable. But the love for what you do keeps you move and pleasing God and men with your songs...  But in all God has been so wonderful to me in this year of my OFFICIAL music release.. I tell you God is good, really good to me

Me: Glory to God. I downloaded your song when it came out and trust me it was lovely. Uhm.. Are you working on any project presently? Like an album, track or something.

Mic L: Thanks for the testimony.. I tell myself after every song release ***Mic.L you haven't gotten there yet.. This is surely not your best, you can do better*** but most times after the release I see God working with what I have or what he has helped me to release. My first single was nominated amongst Top 10 songs on GospelNiaja Song of the month (SOTM) . My song emerged the second best amongst 10 great songs via a nation wide voting.. My second single (YOU ARE)  after 3weeks was nominated for NIGERIAN GOSPEL ARTISTE MUSIC AWARDS 2015 edition. (NIGMA) under the category Upcoming Nigerian gospel artiste of the year . With all this encouragement God is giving me. It shows that I can only but continue releasing his HEART through melodies to people. Yes I'm working on something new soonest. Just keep your fingers crossed!! An all-star song is coming out soon too.

Me: OK. People we're #anticipating. Sorry Mic I forgot to ask where you're based. Is it New York or India? Lol Abi Los Lagos?

Mic L: Haahahaa  God is taking us there bro to minister... Currently I really do not have a base.. I live in Akure, Lagos Abuja  etc. But currently in serving my nation (NYSC) in Enugu. My parents stay in Lagos and AKURE. I can say Lagos!

Me: Lagos yii shaa.... Have you got a record label?

Mic L: Not yet. Trusting God on that..

Me: All will be well.

Mic L: Amen!

Me: Alright. Corper Mic. Thanks for being here and we do Hope you'll be ready to give us your audience whenever we call. I trust you sef. Lastly, before we go, how can anyone reading this contact you? You handle, mobile number and all that..

Mic L: Sure I will just be an arms length away from your studio!!!

For all my socials... Facebook fan page, Twitter, instagram, reverbnation  you can contact me via @official_Micl and my email address official_micl@hotmail.com  on my mobile 07060498925. Thanks for the time and opportunity.. I'm really grateful!!

Me: Alright bro a kii dupe ara eni. Till next time when we come your way with another exclusive interview with another great minister, on this edition 'Mit Me' I remain your very own Boluwaji aka Pricherman116... Take a very good care of you and stay tuned. Bye for now!

Click on either of the links below to download Mic L's songs.

YOU ARE.... link to download
below ...
http://bit.ly/1KgUd2l
  http://www.reverbnation.com/official_micl

SO AMAZING....... link to download
below...
http://bit.ly/1ynjywV
http://www.reverbnation.com/official_micl

Download listen and rebroadcast
#youare #worship #goodmusic #heartfeltworship #soamazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad